One month into it and we're revelling in the beauty of all things Spring!
It's here and this is how we know:
1) Shoveling compost, it's a multi-generational thing around here.
2) The tadpoles are tadpoling.
3) The Garden Lounge is waiting.
4) The dogwoods are opening.
5) The bumble bees are buzzing.
6) The porch is where we you'll find us.
7) We've found several of these guys.
8) Daily surprises are popping up on the new-to-us land.
9) New blossoms greet us at every turn.
10) Our post-dinner strolls have resumed.
Has spring found its way to your neighborhood? What are you noticing?